A lot has been said about the benefits of apple cider vinegar (ACV), especially when it comes to weight loss. For those who want to try it, here’s the top ACV pills today.
Tips on How to Choose the Best Apple Cider Vinegar Supplements for Weight Loss
One of the attractions of apple cider vinegar supplements is the promise of healthy weight loss. But as with all products, choosing the best one can be challenging.
One tip to consider when picking an ACV pill is to look for one with apple cider vinegar as the main ingredient. Check the ingredients list to see whether the brand uses the real thing or just synthetic components.
If possible, choose supplements that are organic and have unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar. The same goes when you’re checking out ACV in liquid form. Unfiltered means the product has the “mother,” a grainy substance where all the powerful enzymes are stored. It’s also a good idea to go for unpasteurized as it means the good bacteria has not been killed by the pasteurization process.
Before taking a supplement, make sure you consult your doctor first as too much apple cider vinegar is bad for your health. Try to pick up the ACV pill in a reputable drug store and not in a supermarket. You want to make sure that you’re getting the real thing and not a knock-off.
Top 3 Natural Apple Cider Vinegar Supplements
One of the top apple cider vinegar supplements out in the market today, Herbal Secrets promises a weight management solution that people can get onboard with. The capsules are touted to be “full of beneficial compounds” like Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Diocide and Magnesium Stearate. Users have raved about its effectivity in detoxification and curbing appetite. They also love the fact that the capsules have no aftertaste, unlike the liquid form of ACV.
Sunergetic’s natural apple cider vinegar pills is number two in our list of top ACV supplements. The capsules contain a perfect mix of apple pectin, bromelain, kelp, lecithin, potassium, spirulina and vitamin B6 that aids digestion, boosts the immune system, fights acne and helps improve hair and skin. Several users have also praised the product for helping curb acid reflux, reducing bloating and preventing UTI.
Natural Factors Apple Cider Vinegar is the cream of the crop. The supplement is said to support digestion and circulation, a fact that is attested to by numerous users who have left glowing reviews. Not only does it help with weight loss, it also takes care of bloat and helps manage arthritis, food allergies, acne and heartburn. The easy-to-swallow capsules are made with just three ingredients – apple cider vinegar, gelatin capsule and magnesium stearate. Users love the fact that the capsule smells potent but doesn’t have the aftertaste of liquid ACV.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
The numerous benefits that people get from apple cider vinegar puts it on par with tea tree oil and other natural ingredients. ACV is said to cure a wide range of ailments, from hiccups to a cold to diabetes. People have also lauded its effectiveness in weight loss and cleansing the body of toxins. Here’s a short rundown of some of ACV’s health benefits.
1. Helps prevent acid reflux, heartburn and other stomach problems. The lack of acid content sometimes causes acid reflux and other stomach issues. Apple cider vinegar’s antibiotic properties and the pectin reportedly soothes intestinal spasms, helps in detoxification, balances the stomach’s acid content and contains bacterial infection. Mixing one to two tablespoons of ACV in water or taking 2 supplements will do the job.
2. Encourages healthy cholesterol. ACV also protects the body from arterial damage or oxidation, which is what’s primarily at risk from high cholesterol. One study has found that the acetic acid in the vinegar lowered bad cholesterol and that taking half an ounce every day is enough for this benefit to kick in.
3. Aids in healthy weight loss. Whether it’s in liquid or as a supplement, ACV is great for losing weight the healthy way. The acetic acid in ACV helps increase metabolism, suppresses appetite and minimizes bloat.
4. Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Studies have shown that people with type 2 diabetes can lower their glucose levels by taking two tablespoons of ACV before going to bed. Scientists believe this might be due to its anti-glycemic properties which helps block the digestion of starch.
5. Boosts the body’s nutrient absorption. ACV has acetic acid which helps increase the body’s absorption of key minerals. Try using natural apple cider vinegar in your salad dressing to get the full benefits.
Apple cider vinegar offers a lot more benefits. And all it takes is just a teaspoon or several supplements a day to enjoy all that it offers.